Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day19

Im not afraid or scared of you. Im just being bothered of how things had become so messed up and fucked up it was. Im bothered of how my love's one is sort of being threatened.
Im bothered of how he might seems he dont care because he doesnt want me to worry but in the end face everything alone himself.
Im bothered of what if one day he do something out of impulsiveness w/out me knowing and let me worrying like _\_
Im bothering all these because i care, and i really care.
she wont let things goes off easily like this, will she?
ppl ard me just ask me not to think too much.
but how can i not think when this kind of shit thing is happening on me/him.

dearest P once told me, if i choose to be with him, i must expect things like this will happen.
yes, im well prepared and more or less expected it. I've totally got no regrets because at least i once experienced it. because i find there's some part of him makes him so different which makes me feel it's so worth holding on to. he's just different.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home