Wednesday, August 11, 2010

more than words♥

silly boy gave me a surprise last night when i got home.
god damn it, cos we missed the fireworks aftr dinner >:
to mt faber with his friends. he scare the shit out of me by pulling me to a wtf @#$%^damn lizard.
to selegie beancurd. to yishun dam. to my homeeee sweet home. done some stupid and silly stuffs to laugh like some mad person late in the middle of night.
to pack mac supper back home.
thts how we spent our first month :>
you know im more than contented.


















I dint expect the surprises you gave,
much more than i could ever ask for.
thanks baby.






































rmb tht ever first incident, i doubted you.i know it doesnt feels good when a person was being doubted, you tried all means to console,consult and gave me your assurance.
you taught me some of your theory in your life which i find its so true.
i told you once, i dont like sweet talks. sweet talks are nothing. you told me time will prove everything, action will speaks louder than words.

"7years ago secretly in love,7years later(right now) we're tgt"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home